Halloween is still ON! Enjoy our giveaway and make it unforgettable 👻
Do we want to survive this odd year and make it as fun as possible? Yes! When do we want it? Now! It’s settled then, Halloween is still ON, and we’ll make the most of it, even if trick-or-treating may not be on the list this year. How about a giveaway to help you play some pranks on the phone? Just kidding, we’re just here to help you keep in touch with your family and friends, no matter what.
Halloween is creeping up, and it’s coming with a giveaway!
Missing your witch friends and fellow skeletons? Don’t worry, we’ve got an idea that will lift both their spirits and yours. Call your friends! Share some scary stories, play a trick on them, or just treat them to the sound of your voice.
Your giveaway is on its way, so keep an eye out for it! We sense a Voice Credit Bonus coming your way…
🎃 10% Voice Credit Bonus 🎃
Offer valid for Voice Credit orders of minimum $20 placed until October 31, 2020, using coupon URTREAT. One coupon per customer, of course.
Comment on FB and WIN! Halloween style!
This Halloween we’re challenging your imagination on our Facebook page. Your answer could win you one of the 3 Voice Credit prizes at stake, so don’t be shy and accept the challenge. All you have to do is complete this sentence:
If I were to play in a horror movie, I would choose to be this character:___
Add your comment by November 1st. The winners will be randomly selected & announced on Monday, November 2nd.
Things to do this Halloween, to play it safe
Wearing costumes and decorating the house and yard can bring joy to both adults and kids on Halloween. Some traditions will have to look different this year to keep everyone safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, there are still plenty of ways to have fun while avoiding the scare of being exposed to or spreading the virus. If you respect the hygiene rules, wear a mask, and keep the distance from others, things should be fine.
Here are some ideas for a cool Halloween, in a not-that-cool year.
- Virtual costume parties & parades. Use video chats for an online party with friends and family and show off costumes and play games. Outdoor costume parades are another option, but only if it is possible for everyone to stay at least 6 feet apart and wear cloth face coverings.
- Watch some of your favorite horror films at a drive-in. Drive-in cinemas can be ideal during the pandemic. Easy for social distancing, a fun activity to do with just a few family members in your car.
- Have a game night. We just love Murder Mystery games, don’t you? They can be suitable for both teens and adults, so gather ’round the table and try to find out who did it.
- Decorate pumpkins. This is one Halloween tradition that’s as safe and fun as ever. You can carve them, or better yet, just paint them, the kids will love it. Plus, it’s way less messy than carving pumpkins.
- Have a scary story reading night. You’ll be surprised that even the grown-ups will be spooked out by your Halloween read if the mood is right.