November rate decreases for international calling
Can you believe November is almost over already? Winter is just around the corner, so the weather is getting cool in some parts of the world, while other (luckier) countries are still growing warmer. However, our rates keep getting cooler and cooler no matter the weather outside. Check out the coolest rate decreases of November on KeepCalling.com!
- Angola: Calling mobiles in Angola used to cost 7.9¢/min, but after KeepCalling.com’s most recent rate decrease, it now costs 6.9¢/min.
- Haiti: Up until now it used to cost 26.9¢/min to call a mobile in Haiti, but from now on you will only be charged 24.9¢/min.
- Namibia: The rate for Namibian mobiles has been decreased from 9.9¢/min to 8.9¢/min.
- Slovakia: Calling mobiles in Slovakia is also cheaper now. The rate is no longer 11.5¢/min, but 10.5¢/min.
- Tajikistan: We have good news for people calling mobiles in Tajikistan, as well. The rate is now only 2.5¢/min instead of 3.7¢/min.
- Trinidad and Tobago: Mobiles in Trinidad and Tobago also benefit from a rate decrease this month. The old rate of 17.9¢/min is now more attractive: 15.6¢/min.
- Vietnam: Last but not least, the rate to call landlines in Hanoi, Vietnam is now lower as well: only 6.7¢/min instead of the old 8.5¢/min.
Remember our many calling options?
- 1. Access Numbers – both local and toll free – for landlines, mobiles, and (hey, why not?) the traditional payphone;
- 2. Web Call – for PCs of any kind;
- 3. Smartphone apps – for iOS and Android devices.
See you next month, everyone! Enjoy the new rates for international calls & happy calling!