Are you ready for Episode 3 of KeepCalling’s monthly Voice Credit rate decreases? October is almost over, so today we’ll present to you the rate drops it brought. International calling gets more and more affordable with our monthly rate decreases.
For a clearer picture of this month’s decreases, we’ll split them into landline and mobile rates:
- Our first landline destination is Angola, which benefitted from a decrease from 7.9¢/min to 6.9¢/min.
- Feel like calling Bangladesh? Forget about the old rate of 4.3¢/min. You can now call there at only 2.9¢/min.
- Calling Guyana is also cheaper now. The rate is no longer 15.9¢/min, but 14.5¢/min.
- Turkmenistan is now easier to reach, after its landline rate dropped from 14.5¢/min to 11.9¢/min.
- Need to call a UK premium number? We also have good news for you. The old rate of 19.5¢/min has been replaced with a lower one: 17.9¢/min.
- Bangladesh is present on our mobiles list as well, because this rate has also been decreased:
- Calling Japan no longer costs 7.9¢/min, but 6.7¢/min.
- If you’re interested in Serbia as a calling destination, the new rate for mobiles there is 33.5¢/min, instead of 36.5¢/min.
- Up until now it used to cost 5.3¢/min to call a mobile in Luxembourg, but after October’s rate decrease, you will now be charged only 3.5¢/min.
- The most significant decrease of this month goes to Albania: 23.9¢/min from an initial 28.9¢/min.
See you next month, everyone! Enjoy the new rates for international calls & happy calling!