Your early gift from Santa: December rate decreases
You must have been really good this year because Santa Claus came early and brought you some Christmassy rate decreases. We present to you the highlights of December when it comes to rate drops!
- 1. Calling a landline in
- used to cost 18.9¢/min. Starting this month, spending a minute on the phone with a dear one in Senegal costs only 16.5¢/min.
- 2. Want to call a landline in Yukon, Nunavut, or Nwt,
- ? It’s now cheaper to do that, as the rate went down from 13.9¢/min to 12.9¢/min.
- 3. The rate for Claro landlines in
- is also 1¢ lower: it dropped from
- -> 12.5¢/min.
- 4. Feel like calling Jakarta? Forget about the old rate of 3¢/min. You can now call any landline in the
- capital at only 1.9¢/min.
- 5. Calling landlines in
- is also cheaper now. The rate is no longer 6.7¢/min, but 5.7¢/min.
- 6. If you’re interested in Hanoi,
- as a calling destination, the new rate for landlines there is 5.3¢/min, instead of 6.7¢/min.
- 7. Up until now it used to cost 20.5¢/min to call a Premium number in
- , but after this December rate decrease, you will now be charged only 17.9¢/min.
- 8. The rate for
- mobiles is now lower: 7.9¢/min instead of 8.9¢/min.
- 9. Mobiles in
- also benefit from a rate decrease this month. The old rate of 16.9¢/min is now more attractive: 14.9¢/min.
- 10. The most significant decrease of this month goes to
- mobiles: 7.5¢/min from an initial 10.9¢/min.
This is just a list of 10 of the best rate decreases this month. Check KeepCalling.com to see if your calling destination was on our list in December. If it wasn’t, no need to worry. There’s always the next month. 😉