Have a break, have a laugh.. April Fool’s Day is coming right up!
We wish we could tell that the COVID-19 pandemic is just an April Fool’s Day joke… Almost one billion people all over the world are in isolation right now due to Coronavirus. We’re all tense, and it’s true that we could use a break from everything going on. A good laugh can brighten up a day, and it’s actually helpful for our immune system.
So don’t get over April Fool’s Day so fast, resuscitate your sense of humor, and try your best pranks at home, ’cause that’s the place to be right now. If you can’t think of anything, here are some ideas on what you can do.
- Fill up a doughnut box with veggies. Oh, the dissapointment the others will have…
- You’ll hear plenty of sss-screams after hiding rubber snakes in the dressers of your kids and/or spouse!
- Surprise the kids with some “chocolate chip” cookies that are actually filled with raisins.
- Go for the classic April Fool’s prank – jump out and scare someone who least expects it!
- Fill a doughnut up with mayo. Now what they expected, right?
- And one for diabolical parents: When the kids are sound asleep, switch them to each other’s beds.
- Change your victim’s cell phone settings from English to another language, like Chinese for example.
- Replace the cream filling of Oreos with toothpaste, then invite your target for a snack.
- Switch your victim’s cell phone background image to a photo of cracked glass.
Another treat for your day off, to put you in a good mood. Staying inside is just another way to say Staying alive these days, so here’s a song that really captures the essence of the moment, from a funny perspective. Enjoy and stay safe, everyone!