HOW TO CALL POLAND FROM THE US
When you’re far away from home, staying in touch with everyone is essential. If your favorite calling destination is Poland and you’re wondering how to call Poland from the US, here’s an article to help you out with all the details. Here are the main topics:
- How to call Poland from the US
- List of Poland area codes
- The cheapest way to call Poland
- The best way to call Poland from the US
1. How to call Poland from the US
To be able to make calls to Poland, just follow these steps:
- Dial “011”, the exit US code.
- Then, dial “48”, Poland’s country code.
- Next step, dial the area code if you want to reach a landline – 2 digits. If you want to reach a mobile phone, you don’t need this step.
- Then, just dial the local phone number. The complete phone number should have 9 digits.
Look no further for the most popular area codes, we’ve prepared a list for you, ready to be used.
2. List of Poland area codes
Area codes cover particular areas and cities in the country. Here are some of the most popular area codes:
Bielsko-Biala – 33
Elblag – 55
Gdansk – 58
Gliwice – 32
Kalisz – 62
Katowice – 32
Krakow – 12
Lublin – 81
Poznan – 61
Tarnow – 14
Warszawa – 22
Wroclaw – 71
Zielona Gora – 68
3. Cheapest way to call Poland
If you want to buy prepaid credit, take a look at KeepCalling’s low prices and give it a try.
If you plan to call Poland often, you should also try using a calling plan, as a money-saving solution. With Poland 500 Monthly Plan you get 500 minutes for $6.99/month, and with Poland 1000 you get 1000 minutes for only $13.99/month, for both landlines and mobiles.
With KeepCalling you also have different options to call Poland. You can call through an access number available for your area if your internet connection is not that strong. You just enter the access number first and then the number you are trying to reach, in international format. If your internet connection is strong, you can try the KeepCalling App. It’s free for download and available for Android, iPhone, and iPad. Don’t worry, there are no hidden fees, so it’s a money-saving option.
The service guarantees high quality and reliability, no matter what specific product you choose. And if something goes wrong and the service somehow does not work, customers will get their money back.
Also, KeepCalling is BBB accredited, TRUSTe certified, plus a Verified & Secured website. That means it’s 100% safe, thanks to several security filters to protect customers from possible frauds.
Try the service yourself and make calls to Poland fast and easy. For other destinations, we also have general tips on how to make international calls.
4. Best way to call Poland from the US
- Download the KeepCalling app from Google Play or App Store
- Log in with the email and password registered on KeepCalling.com
- Sync your phone Contacts. (saved in international dialing format)
- Buy a Poland Monthly Plan (Poland 500 or Poland 1000)
- Select a contact to call and start talking
KeepCalling offers international calls to Poland at the best rates on the market and at premium quality. Enjoy all the calling options – prepaid credit or the app – for occasional calls or for long and constant conversations that need an unlimited calling plan. KeepCalling helps you stay connected to Poland no matter where you are in the world.