Being an expat is not the easiest way of living, sometimes it’s a personal, assumed choice, sometimes you’re forced to leave your country by all kinds of exterior circumstances. In both cases, stress steps in, as you’re now a stranger in a new country, trying to adjust to a new life. How can you still have time to think about your health with all the changes and the struggling? You may not have the time, but the right thing to do, and you probably know it, is to make some. Neglect this aspect, and you won’t be able to live your new life to the fullest. Here are some tips on how to stay healthy while living abroad.
- Drink plenty of water. This is probably the easiest thing to do. Keep yourself hydrated, as you’re probably also going through changes of temperatures, altitudes, time schedules.
- Walk to work, if possible, or ride a bike. This can be a healthy and pleasant way of getting to know the new surroundings.
- Try to eat regularly, and don’t skip meals. A routine when it comes to this is more than welcome, and your body will thank you for it.
- Say no to junk food! Even if you don’t always have the time, try local cuisine, or cook for yourself at home. Don’t forget about fresh fruits and vegetables!
- Get plenty of sleep. Leave all that hustle and bustle during the days behind, and get some rest.
Stay healthy with a treat from us!
What we can do for you is to reduce the stress of your phone bill. Talking to your family and friends at home is a perfect way to relax after a working day. This month’s rate decreases help you call home at even lower prices than you did until now. And don’t worry, it’s sugar free 😀.
4.5¢/min -> 3.3¢/min
3.3¢/min -> 2.8¢/min
2.9¢/min -> 2.4¢/min
11.5¢/min -> 9.5¢/min
5.1¢/min -> 4.1¢/min