Mother’s Day PROMO & testimonials from KeepCallers
Cheers to all the amazing moms in this world! We all know that moms are beautiful, brave, wise, charming, supportive… and we could go on and on. Mother’s Day is the perfect chance to celebrate this. If you can’t show up and celebrate this special day together, we have a Mother’s day promo and a gift to help you stay in touch…
💕 $2 BONUS on your next Voice Credit order 💕
This offer is valid for Voice Credit orders of minimum $15 placed until May 8, 2022 (23:59 EST) just by using the coupon code BESTMOM22 in the checkout. One coupon available per customer.
Nagging sometimes, but always amazing… KeepCallers’ MOMS
What we know for sure is mothers always mean well and try their best. Even when caring turns into nagging, as we’re sure happens for all of us from time to time. So, besides the Mother’s Day promo, KeepCalling has another surprise for you. We asked some of our colleagues from the KeepCalling team to share with us the things that their moms nag them about the most. Do they sound familiar? 😀
My mom used to nag me a lot if I didn’t come back home at the agreed time, but also if I did not finish the chores assigned to me. 😀
I have a few of the most common ones:
“What did you eat today?”
“You are not going anywhere until you iron that shirt.”
“You cannot keep waking up at 11.”
There are a few others but whatever the issue is that day, I love my mama.
In my case, I’d say that there are two things that my mother always says to me.
– Whether we are in a restaurant or with a doctor I am always her “negrito lindo” hehehe. She always comes and hugs me saying “negrito lindo como estás?” Well at that moment my best definition is that I am red as a tomato
– The other thing that my mother always takes care of is if I am wearing warm clothes. As a quick background, I am always very hot, no matter if it is winter, autumn or any other season, jackets are usually not needed with me, unless it rains. But if my mother is around, she always comes and gives me or asks me to take a jacket. Which I politely do but not because I need it. “Yes mom, I’m taking my jacket” I’d say.
Here are a few things my mom nags me about all the time:
– She always tells me to take my vitamins
– Always says I should exercise more
– She always reminds me to take care of my dog
My mom is amazing… She always makes sure I’ve had enough coffee. I’d be lost without her! ❤️
My mom “nags me” often about how much I neglect myself. She knows how much I leave myself for last. Sometimes I have to send evidence (photos) of what I ate. 🙂
My mom is always saying, ” Don’t eat all of the chocolate!”.