Surprise, surprise: Longer calls on Valentine’s Day!
LOVE… it gives us strength, courage and that precious inner music that makes us dance through life. Imagine turning on the volume on everyone. We’d be hearing a love symphony around us, that makes beautiful changes. Like a revolution and an evolution at the same time wiring us together, no matter the distance in between. Speaking of which, here’s a coupon for longer calls on Valentine’s Day (to keep that love battery charged)…
14% Bonus on your next Voice Credit order, using coupon: LOVEALUTION22VC
The coupon LOVEALUTION22VC applies on one Voice Credit order of a minimum $20 placed until February 14, 2022 (EST).
5 fair reasons to LOVE Valentine’s Day
Cheesy or perfect for you? Whatever the attitude, it’s only fair to give it a chance aaand we bet you did not consider all the aspects when you decided to love it or not… the Valentine’s Day celebration that is.
Sure, Valentine’s Day, like any holiday, can be predictable and commercial, but it doesn’t have to be. The definition of this day has evolved through time so we can feel free to look at it as a day to celebrate love in all its forms. So single or in a relationship, here are some reasons you should love this holiday.
- Chocolate. Who doesn’t love it? And now it’s the time to eat as much as you want – without feeling guilty for it. Dark, milky, with filling, your choice! If you’re with someone, you’ll appreciate the gift, and if you’re single, no worries at all, more for you!
- It’s a perfect opportunity to celebrate other kinds of love in your life. If you’re single, you can go out with other single friends, or hang out with other people you care about. It’s not always about romantic love. Get together with your girlfriends and giggle at a romantic comedy. Find anyone you love, and love them harder on Valentine’s Day!
- It’s a bright spot in the gloomy winter. What would February be without Valentine’s Day? Well…depressing. Having a holiday halfway through the month that includes flowers and bright, happy colors as well as the oxytocin boosts that come from expressing all that love is such a great gift.
- Romantic music. Nehhh, of course you’re not that type, no, never. But today you can finally listen to that playlist that’s way too cheesy for any other day of the year.
- You can show love to that most important person. Yourself. That’s never an easy one. It’s really hard to love ourselves much less put ourselves first on the list of those we love. But it’s very important that we do and Valentine’s Day is a great day to practice that. So, what are the things that you love about yourself, huh?
Join our Valentine’s Day contest on Facebook
Did someone say longer calls on Valentine’s Day? YES! Sometimes being with your loved ones is not easy, and a phone call can mean the world in such situations. So how about some free credit for your international calls? We have just the thing: a Valentine’s Day CONTEST!
Then simply answer this question:
What do you remember about your first love? Leave a comment in our Facebook community and you automatically enter the lucky draw for one of the 3 prizes at stake a.k.a. free international calling credit. Last day to enter the contest is Sunday, February 13.
Good luck, everyone, and have a magical Valentine’s Day! ❤️